Welcome to The Pumpkin Patch,
celebrating 15 years this season.
A BIG THANKS to everyone that has made the last 15 years possible. We appreciate your continued support. The weather has been tough this year, but we will once again open the gates to our family farm for your enjoyment, because agriculture matters!
Open every weekend, Saturday and Sunday, 10 a.m. till 5 p.m.
No admission charge to the farm.
Tours are scheduled during the week.
Saturday, October 16th join us for a day of fun and music at the farm. We are privileged to once again host John Richards and The Virginians at the farm from 1-4 p.m. on Saturday, October, 16th.
Also, we are pleased to welcome Rita’s Ice to the farm, Saturday and Sunday, Oct. 16th and 17th. Enjoy a fun filled day at the farm, and all the delicious goodies we have available. Something for everyone!
ABOUT HILL HIGH FARMS:
A working farm owned and operated by the same family for over 100 years and is recognized by the state of Virginia as a “Century Farm”. Located in the beautiful Shenandoah Valley in Winchester, Virginia. We offer you the privilege of visiting our farm this fall to see a real working farm at harvest time.
Stop by and:
- We have red delicious, golden delicious, Ida red, granny smith and York apples available for purchase.
- Hay rides to the pumpkin patch to pick your own pumpkin($6.00/person and includes Jack-Be-Little Pumpkin).
- Delicious fresh made sandwiches, potato salad, macaroni salad, cold drinks, apple cider and fresh baked pies and cookies are available to purchase for your enjoyment. Dad’s Pork Rinds will be here again offering fresh pork rinds and scrumptious funnel cakes made right here on the farm. Also don’t forget our famous pumpkin pie fudge!
- Available to purchase: Large Pumpkins, Mums, Corn Shocks, Indian Corn, Large and small Straw Bales, Delicious Pies, Pumpkin Pie Fudge, Fresh and Sparkling Cider, and much more from our Packing Shed.
- Straw Maze (Free)
- Visit our farm animals (Free)
- AND MORE!!!! SEE YOU SOON!!!!
FREE ADMISSION TO THE FARM!
For Your Safety and Ours – No Pets Please
933 Barley Lane, Winchester, VA 22602
SEOExplode.us High Quality SEO Company